Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
This is a varied role working within this well-established charity dealing with supporter donations and record keeping and monthly bookkeeping. You should have at least 2 years’ experience of working in an office environments, excellent Excel skills, able to work independently, with accuracy and be a good communicator.
HOURS: 8 hours/week, ideally spread over 2 days a week.
SALARY: £18,000-£21,000 FTE depending on experience
BASED: JEMT/JMECA office, 1 Hart House, The Hart, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7HJ
THE ROLE: To provide administrative support for the Administrator and Board of Directors
MAIN DUTIES: To maintain supporter records in the CRM database, process donations, prepare monthly reports in Excel and general office administration.
Full job description available below. If you require more information please contact the JMECA Administrator.
Essential requirements for applicants
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Ability to work with accuracy whilst juggling priorities
- An understanding of basic bookkeeping and databases
- An understanding of the Gift Aid System
Apply by 4th July by sending your CV to The Administrator. Interviews to be held in Farnham in July.